Lisa Lahey - Author and Educator

Welcome and thanks for visiting! I am very active on social media including Facebook, twitter, this here blog and LinkedIn. I am getting published for the second time by PublishAmerica this year. I value tips on writing fiction, non-fiction and marketing published works.

Please add comments and become a guest blogger on my blog. I love company! Anything that is relevant to you works for me. I have a passion to learn about the world around me. Who knows? You might inspire me to write a new story.
Thanks!



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Save Time Online

I just wrote up an article and posted it on Hub. It's about saving time as you conduct your professional and personal business on the internet. It has a lot of valuable tips you may find useful particularly about scheduling blocks of day in your planner for internet time and making lists that prioritize when and where you will go in the world online today.

It's too packed with information to post it here so I shall submit a link:


http://hubpages.com/t/128d72

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment