Lisa Lahey - Author and Educator

Welcome and thanks for visiting! I am very active on social media including Facebook, twitter, this here blog and LinkedIn. I am getting published for the second time by PublishAmerica this year. I value tips on writing fiction, non-fiction and marketing published works.

Please add comments and become a guest blogger on my blog. I love company! Anything that is relevant to you works for me. I have a passion to learn about the world around me. Who knows? You might inspire me to write a new story.
Thanks!



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Publishing Free Newsletter on How to Get Published

I'm compiling a list of tips from all kinds of sites re how to get your work published - non-fiction and fiction authors alike. My sources are sites, publishers, editors, authors. My newsletter's value lies in compiling great tips in one place. Saves time hopping all over the internet looking at different sites!  I'm building it tweet by tweet via twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment