Lisa Lahey - Author and Educator

Welcome and thanks for visiting! I am very active on social media including Facebook, twitter, this here blog and LinkedIn. I am getting published for the second time by PublishAmerica this year. I value tips on writing fiction, non-fiction and marketing published works.

Please add comments and become a guest blogger on my blog. I love company! Anything that is relevant to you works for me. I have a passion to learn about the world around me. Who knows? You might inspire me to write a new story.
Thanks!



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cool writers' site to display your work online

I just posted an experimental prose I wrote and had published online in 2007. It's a bleak piece of work about a woman with a mental illness who murders her daughter then forgets she did it. It's posted on Writing.com     the URL:  http://www.writing.com/main/my_portfolio    
the site looks a little busy - the name Winnifred, Winnifred is posted and below it is a VIEW button.  I welcome your feedback, good or bad.  I would love to read your work in return!  It's a great site to post your work and get feedback from people. Also you have access to hundreds of works by other authors.  Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment